Help Japan, please.

Here is some contact info for how you can help the people of Japan and others effected by the devastating earthquakes and tsunamis today:

Red Cross –
Center for International Disaster Information –
Direct Relief International –

And below is a scattershot list I found at Sorry for the formatting, but I thought it was more better to just get the list out there, so I’m not really concerned so much about it being pretty.

Contact the US State Department 1-888-407-4747 or 202-647-5225 for inquiries on US citizens living/traveling in Japan.

Published by

mike b.

Husband, Father, Remixer, DJ, Producer, Building Code Analyst and Award-Winning Film Maker. Life is good.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *